Run or jog around Kos on a 2 or 3 hours private running tour, led by a guide passionate about exercise and the city. The itinerary is flexible, so optional for a leisurely jog at a conversational pace with stops factored in, or ramp up the speed with a fast-paced run to cover more ground. Sightsee around town, passing attractions such as the Roman Odeon, Asklipieion and Hippocrates Tree or explore suborns in a custom tour. It’s an experience to suit all: avid runners, casual joggers or business travelers wanting to escape the hotel treadmill.
- Private 2- or 3-hour running tour around Kos Town
- Exercise while seeing top Kos attractions like Roman Odeon, Asklipieion and Hippocrates Tree
- Share your love of running with a like-minded guide
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and set the pace, route and distance
- Choose a start time and duration to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Meet your private guide and start with a quick chat about the type of run you want to do, and your level of fitness. Your route is also up to you; if you know Kos well, let your guide show you some off-the-beaten-path sites. Alternatively, explore the city’s parks and green spaces or run through the downtown streets to see some of Kos top attractions.
All tours start and end from your centrally located Kos places, and include a warm-up and stretch session. All you need is a good pair of sneakers and a bottle of water.